TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded down 10.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. Over the last seven days, TRON has traded down 18.1% against the U.S. dollar. One TRON token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0316 or 0.00000381 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Bit-Z, HitBTC and OKEx. TRON has a market cap of $2.08 billion and $193.84 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008594 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $71.79 or 0.00864305 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047329 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00110172 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.06 or 0.00193367 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $753.76 or 0.09074350 BTC.
TRON Token Profile
TRON’s genesis date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,748,192,475 tokens. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TRON is tronlab.com. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, IDEX, Mercatox, Token Store, Gate.io, YoBit, Coinrail, Tidex, Coinnest, HitBTC, BitFlip, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, Qryptos, CoolCoin, Gatecoin, Liqui, OKEx, CoinEgg and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TRON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.