Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded 8.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. Triangles has a total market cap of $491,272.00 and $109.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Triangles has traded 41.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for about $4.58 or 0.00055193 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00058785 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.23 or 0.00014771 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.85 or 0.00094308 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.99 or 0.00023867 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded up 16.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003405 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded up 23.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.06 or 0.00036812 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.37 or 0.00581713 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000289 BTC.
Triangles (TRI) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 107,164 coins. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri. The official website for Triangles is www.triangles.network.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Buying and Selling Triangles
Triangles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Triangles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triangles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.