Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. In the last week, Swarm has traded down 20.4% against the dollar. One Swarm token can now be purchased for approximately $0.45 or 0.00005533 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX and Bancor Network. Swarm has a total market capitalization of $23.22 million and approximately $8,074.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008540 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.01 or 0.00873184 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013714 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012178 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0312 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00046570 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.97 or 0.00108801 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00194503 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Swarm’s genesis date was May 28th, 2014. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 51,113,355 tokens. The official message board for Swarm is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Swarm Token Trading
Swarm can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Bancor Network. It is not currently possible to buy Swarm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swarm must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.