Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Skycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $10.50 or 0.00128310 BTC on exchanges including C2CX and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Skycoin has traded down 18.9% against the dollar. Skycoin has a total market capitalization of $81.17 million and approximately $415,271.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008640 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.52 or 0.00882612 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003052 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012203 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047351 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00107661 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 19.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00189720 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Skycoin Coin Profile
Skycoin’s launch date was April 2nd, 2015. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 7,730,004 coins. Skycoin’s official website is skycoin.net. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Skycoin is a cryptocurrency written from scratch in Golang. It does not use PoW nor PoS and relies instead on Obelisk, a network consensus algorithm, replaces both PoW and PoS with a web of trust. Skycoin is focused on core features, security, usability and simplifying Bitcoin instead of adding features as a marketing gimmick. “
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: C2CX and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to buy Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Skycoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.