Shift (CURRENCY:SHIFT) traded down 20.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Shift has a market capitalization of $22.24 million and $333,521.00 worth of Shift was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Shift coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.88 or 0.00022916 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last week, Shift has traded down 39.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.36 or 0.00065056 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.76 or 0.00142659 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00034757 BTC.
- GXChain (GXS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00033900 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00006085 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001281 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000953 BTC.
Shift is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It launched on October 12th, 2016. Shift’s total supply is 11,817,762 coins. The official website for Shift is www.shiftnrg.org. Shift’s official Twitter account is @ShiftNrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Shift is /r/ShiftNrg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Shif is a dApp-ready, delegated Proof of Stake cryptocurrency with the interplanetary file system – for a decentralized, resilient and highly extensible web 3.0 platform. “
Shift Coin Trading
Shift can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy Shift directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shift must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shift using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Shift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Shift and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.