Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) traded 20% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. During the last week, Scorecoin has traded 44.7% lower against the dollar. One Scorecoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0153 or 0.00000184 BTC on exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. Scorecoin has a market cap of $637,465.00 and $302.00 worth of Scorecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.89 or 0.01980190 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004099 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004721 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006965 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016988 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 45.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004130 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 18.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00026296 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0993 or 0.00001195 BTC.
Scorecoin Coin Profile
Scorecoin (CURRENCY:SCORE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 23rd, 2017. Scorecoin’s total supply is 41,737,500 coins. Scorecoin’s official website is scorecoin.net. Scorecoin’s official Twitter account is @ScorecoinMark.
According to CryptoCompare, “Scorecoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. “
Buying and Selling Scorecoin
Scorecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Scorecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Scorecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Scorecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.