Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for about $0.54 or 0.00006494 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit. Rubycoin has a market capitalization of $13.65 million and approximately $147,334.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Rubycoin has traded down 17.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.42 or 0.00198359 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0502 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.12 or 0.00049728 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMS) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0624 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 15.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CybCSec (XCS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000031 BTC.
Rubycoin (RBY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 25,404,730 coins. Rubycoin’s official website is www.rubycoin.org. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg.
According to CryptoCompare, “RubyCoin is another precious gemstone coin – like Emerald or Diamond (EMD – DMD). The coin is a scrypt algorithm based currency with an average block time of 90 seconds and difficulty retargetting every block. The maximum supply is limited to 60 million, and the block reward halves each month for the first five months from 500 RBY to 50 RBY. There was a premine of 2% for bounties etc.. “
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Rubycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Rubycoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.