Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded 0% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on February 19th. During the last week, Ripple has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar. Ripple has a market capitalization of $31.11 billion and approximately $276.03 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ripple coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.80 or 0.00008592 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), BX Thailand, Exmo and Coinrail.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.38 or 0.00910938 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00014623 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0361 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010816 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00048510 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $10.52 or 0.00113521 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $18.74 or 0.00202284 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $817.46 or 0.08825050 BTC.
Ripple’s launch date was February 2nd, 2013. Ripple’s total supply is 99,992,497,246 coins and its circulating supply is 39,091,716,516 coins. Ripple’s official Twitter account is @Ripple and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ripple’s official message board is www.xrpchat.com. The Reddit community for Ripple is /r/ripple and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ripple’s official website is ripple.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren't mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Buying and Selling Ripple
Ripple can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bitstamp, Poloniex, RippleFox, Huobi, BCEX, Altcoin Trader, HitBTC, Tripe Dice Exchange, Binance, Qryptos, Bitcoin Indonesia, Mr. Exchange, Bitbank, BTC Markets, Rippex, Coinrail, Korbit, Bittrex, Bitinka, Gate.io, Kraken, Cryptomate, Bithumb, Exrates, Coinbene, Koinex, Bitso, CoinEgg, AEX, ZB.COM, Exmo, Gatehub, LiteBit.eu, CEX.IO, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Abucoins, Coinone, BX Thailand, Bits Blockchain, BitFlip, Upbit, Bitsane, Ripple China and The Rock Trading. It is not presently possible to buy Ripple directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripple must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ripple and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.