Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded down 21.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.80 or 0.00009781 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Gatehub, HitBTC and EtherDelta. In the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 34% lower against the dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market capitalization of $41.78 million and approximately $1.04 million worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.69 or 0.00142297 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003583 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00020599 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00031473 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006450 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded up 34.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000244 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
QRL uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is www.quantumproject.org. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Livecoin, Gatehub and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.