Primecoin (CURRENCY:XPM) traded 9.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on February 27th. One Primecoin coin can now be bought for $0.69 or 0.00008336 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, AEX, BX Thailand and Bittylicious. During the last week, Primecoin has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Primecoin has a market capitalization of $15.85 million and approximately $97,484.00 worth of Primecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008600 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.26 or 0.00869367 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013898 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00047841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00109652 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00190235 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Primecoin was first traded on July 7th, 2013. Primecoin’s total supply is 22,866,144 coins. The Reddit community for Primecoin is /r/primecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Primecoin’s official message board is talk.peercoin.net/c/altcoins/primecoin. Primecoin’s official Twitter account is @primecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Primecoin is primecoin.io.
Primecoin Coin Trading
Primecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, CoinEgg, Poloniex, Bleutrade, Bittylicious, BX Thailand, Cryptopia and AEX. It is not currently possible to buy Primecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Primecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Primecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Primecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Primecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.