Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. Peerguess has a market cap of $165,673.00 and $238.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Peerguess has traded down 25.2% against the US dollar. One Peerguess token can currently be purchased for about $0.0150 or 0.00000180 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Peerguess Token Profile
Peerguess was first traded on December 10th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,075,334 tokens. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
Buying and Selling Peerguess
Peerguess can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Peerguess and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.