NobleCoin (CURRENCY:NOBL) traded 19.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. One NobleCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. NobleCoin has a total market cap of $1.32 million and $652.00 worth of NobleCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, NobleCoin has traded 22.6% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $161.80 or 0.01998230 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004158 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004715 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00007753 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00016572 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 39.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004249 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00028597 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0949 or 0.00001173 BTC.
NOBL is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 6th, 2014. NobleCoin’s total supply is 2,322,721,092 coins. NobleCoin’s official Twitter account is @noblecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for NobleCoin is www.noblemovement.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “NobleCoin (NBL) is a scrypt based altcoin with a block time of 60 seconds – with five confirmations needed for transactions and 50 required for minting. The coin supports transaction messaging and difficulty retargets every thirty blocks. “
NobleCoin Coin Trading
NobleCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to purchase NobleCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NobleCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NobleCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for NobleCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NobleCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.