NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. One NewYorkCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including FreiExchange, Graviex, YoBit and Tradesatoshi. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 8.4% against the US dollar. NewYorkCoin has a market cap of $15.71 million and approximately $9,891.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $161.81 or 0.01961950 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004172 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 18.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004740 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007319 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.36 or 0.00016558 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004371 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00028254 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001023 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 132,185,463,284 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
NewYorkCoin Coin Trading
NewYorkCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tradesatoshi, FreiExchange, YoBit and Graviex. It is not currently possible to purchase NewYorkCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NewYorkCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NewYorkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.