NetCoin (CURRENCY:NET) traded down 8.1% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 14th. NetCoin has a market capitalization of $849,979.00 and approximately $1,466.00 worth of NetCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NetCoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular exchanges including NovaExchange, TradeSatoshi and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, NetCoin has traded 24.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $433.92 or 0.05223790 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.85 or 0.00058401 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00019268 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.61 or 0.00645387 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00067737 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.06 or 0.00048865 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 12.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.22 or 0.00038781 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $22.76 or 0.00273989 BTC.
NetCoin (NET) is a POW/POS coin that uses the Scrypt Hybrid hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 2nd, 2013. NetCoin’s total supply is 787,126,712 coins. The Reddit community for NetCoin is /r/NetcoinBeginners/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NetCoin’s official website is netcoin.io. NetCoin’s official Twitter account is @Netcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NetCoin’s official message board is forum.netcoin.io.
Buying and Selling NetCoin
NetCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, TradeSatoshi and NovaExchange. It is not possible to buy NetCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NetCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NetCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NetCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NetCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.