MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. One MonaCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $4.02 or 0.00048254 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bittrex, Bitbank and Bleutrade. Over the last seven days, MonaCoin has traded 10.3% lower against the US dollar. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $233.35 million and $2.16 million worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8,390.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $621.38 or 0.07460930 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $966.54 or 0.11605300 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $164.15 or 0.01971010 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $216.92 or 0.02604540 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.28 or 0.00207452 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.44 or 0.00113401 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.72 or 0.00849176 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $257.32 or 0.03089630 BTC.
MonaCoin Coin Profile
MonaCoin (MONA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 58,064,400 coins. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “Monacoin is a peer-to-peer payment network and digital currency based on an open source protocol. – scrypt – 1.5 minute block targets – subsidy halves in 1051k blocks (~3 years) – 105,120,000 total coins – 50 coins per block – DigiShield difficulty algorithm “
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Fisco, Zaif, EXX, Bitbank, Bittrex, Livecoin and CryptoBridge. It is not possible to buy MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.