Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 17.9% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One Melon token can currently be purchased for approximately $69.15 or 0.00841796 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, Kraken and Bittrex. During the last seven days, Melon has traded 33.7% lower against the dollar. Melon has a total market capitalization of $41.45 million and $306,151.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Melon’s genesis date was March 15th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 749,400 tokens and its circulating supply is 599,400 tokens. Melon’s official website is melonport.com. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Melon protocol is a blockchain protocol for digital asset management on the Ethereum platform. It enables participants to set up, manage and invest in digital asset management strategies in an open, competitive and decentralised manner. The usage token is called Melon token MLN and is a core component of the Melon project. It is designed to enjoy a “usage right” to the Melon protocol. To use the Melon protocol one has to use MLN token. This “usage fee” will most likely be imposed on trading. “
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, CryptoDerivatives, Kraken, Liqui and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Melon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.