Matchpool (CURRENCY:GUP) traded 12.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 27th. Matchpool has a total market cap of $17.66 million and approximately $3.54 million worth of Matchpool was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Matchpool has traded down 28.2% against the US dollar. One Matchpool token can now be purchased for $0.24 or 0.00002845 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Gatecoin.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Matchpool was first traded on April 2nd, 2017. Matchpool’s total supply is 98,855,150 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Matchpool is /r/Matchpool and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Matchpool is matchpool.co. Matchpool’s official message board is community.matchpool.com. Matchpool’s official Twitter account is @matchpool and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Matchpool is a decentralized matchmaking protocol which uses group dynamics to help participants match with each other. Matchpool users are divided into two catagories – Joiners & Hosts. Joiners who wish to enter a pool of their choice, will have to pay the pool's requisite entry fee, while host will be the one who opens a custom Pool and gets dividends from its revenues. All payments in Matchpool will be held in an Ether based smart contract and will be processed using Matchpool's network own token Guppies (GUP). Both the Host of the pool and its matchmakers are entitled to shares of the Pools subscription and monthly fees, paid with GUP. “
Buying and Selling Matchpool
Matchpool can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, Gatecoin, Livecoin, HitBTC and Liqui. It is not currently possible to purchase Matchpool directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Matchpool must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Matchpool using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Matchpool Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Matchpool and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.