Lisk (CURRENCY:LSK) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 7th. Lisk has a total market capitalization of $1.24 billion and $21.75 million worth of Lisk was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Lisk has traded down 23.9% against the dollar. One Lisk coin can now be purchased for approximately $12.08 or 0.00145096 BTC on popular exchanges including COSS, Upbit, Gate.io and BitGrail.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00198597 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00060867 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001725 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.23 or 0.00122864 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $22.44 or 0.00269433 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003171 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00049652 BTC.
Lisk Coin Profile
LSK is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 24th, 2016. Lisk’s total supply is 119,032,204 coins and its circulating supply is 102,815,558 coins. Lisk’s official message board is forum.lisk.io. The Reddit community for Lisk is /r/lisk and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Lisk’s official website is lisk.io. Lisk’s official Twitter account is @LiskHQ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Lisk is a crypto-currency and decentralized application platform. As a crypto-currency, much like Bitcoin and other alternatives, it provides a decentralized payment system and digital money network. The network itself, operates using a highly efficient Delegated-Proof-of-Stake (DPoS) consensus model, that is secured by 101 democratically elected delegates. The Lisk decentralized application platform, it's most powerful component, allows the deployment, distribution and monetisation of decentralized applications and custom blockchains (sidechains) onto the Lisk blockchain. The inflation rate is 5 LISK per block, which gets lowered by 1 every year until it reaches a stable block reward of 1 LISK per block. Lisk partnered with Microsoft to integrate Lisk into its Azure Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) program — meaning developers worldwide can develop, test, and deploy Lisk blockchain applications using Microsoft's Azure cloud computing platform and infrastructure. “
Buying and Selling Lisk
Lisk can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Bit-Z, ChaoEX, LiteBit.eu, HitBTC, BitGrail, Exrates, CoolCoin, Binance, CoinEgg, COSS, Gate.io, Abucoins, YoBit, Coinroom, Poloniex, BitBay, Upbit and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Lisk directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Lisk must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lisk using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Lisk Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lisk and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.