IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded down 13.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $3.14 billion and $42.64 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, IOTA has traded down 24.9% against the US dollar. One IOTA coin can currently be bought for $1.13 or 0.00013938 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, CoinFalcon, OKEx and Bitfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008547 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003060 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.18 or 0.00865656 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00047957 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.73 or 0.00107662 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.65 or 0.00193106 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $743.44 or 0.09170550 BTC.
IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. The official website for IOTA is iota.org.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, CoinFalcon, Binance, Coinone, Bitfinex, Gate.io and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IOTA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.