IOTA (CURRENCY:MIOTA) traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. IOTA has a total market capitalization of $3.21 billion and $42.30 million worth of IOTA was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, IOTA has traded 24.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One IOTA coin can currently be purchased for about $1.15 or 0.00013856 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinone, OKEx, Exrates and Binance.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008634 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $72.87 or 0.00875043 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012029 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.96 or 0.00047510 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.20 or 0.00110458 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.90 or 0.00190929 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $756.10 or 0.09079970 BTC.
IOTA’s total supply is 2,779,530,283 coins. The official website for IOTA is iota.org. IOTA’s official Twitter account is @iotatoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. IOTA’s official message board is forum.iota.org. The Reddit community for IOTA is /r/Iota and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling IOTA
IOTA can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, Gate.io, Binance, Exrates, Bitfinex, CoinFalcon and OKEx. It is not presently possible to purchase IOTA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire IOTA must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase IOTA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for IOTA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IOTA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.