ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 7th. During the last week, ION has traded down 22.3% against the dollar. One ION coin can currently be bought for about $2.56 or 0.00031105 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. ION has a market cap of $52.23 million and $625,352.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00141868 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003557 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.70 or 0.00020637 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 22.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00009613 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00006367 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0216 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded down 55.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
ION uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 26,273,131 coins and its circulating supply is 20,373,131 coins. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. ION’s official website is ionomy.com. ION’s official message board is ion.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ionomy focuses on mobile gaming applications. ION provides a platform that facilitates the development and monetization of new mobile games and rewards gamers financially. “
ION Coin Trading
ION can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ION and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.