ICON (CURRENCY:ICX) traded 17.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. In the last seven days, ICON has traded 20.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. ICON has a market cap of $906.77 million and approximately $54.01 million worth of ICON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICON token can now be purchased for $2.35 or 0.00028902 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Binance, OKEx and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00142272 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
- DigixDAO (DGD) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $330.82 or 0.04071670 BTC.
ICON uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 19th, 2017. ICON’s total supply is 400,230,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 386,142,514 tokens. ICON’s official website is www.icon.foundation. The Reddit community for ICON is /r/helloicon and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ICON’s official Twitter account is @helloiconworld and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The ICON Project is a decentralized transactions network. The ICON Project aims to connect independent blockchains with different governance, so that they can transact with one another without intermediaries. ICX is a loopchain-based smart contract digital protocol that facilitates, verifies, and enacts a negotiated agreement between consenting parties within ICON. “
ICON Token Trading
ICON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, Gate.io, COSS and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase ICON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICON must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ICON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ICON and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.