Hshare (CURRENCY:HSR) traded down 11.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on March 14th. Hshare has a total market capitalization of $235.26 million and $17.50 million worth of Hshare was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hshare coin can currently be bought for $5.50 or 0.00067750 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, ZB.COM, ACX and Allcoin. During the last seven days, Hshare has traded down 15.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00008530 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $71.26 or 0.00877078 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003024 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013940 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012299 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0308 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047529 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.56 or 0.00142272 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.35 or 0.00028902 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00108475 BTC.
HSR uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. Hshare’s total supply is 42,737,913 coins. Hshare’s official website is h.cash. The Reddit community for Hshare is /r/h_cash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hshare’s official Twitter account is @Mkt_Hcash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hshare is a dual network blockchain comprised both of a blockchain-based network and a DAG-based network. It allows for anonymous transactions through the use of zero proof technology. The blockchain-based side of Hshare features a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency. “
Hshare Coin Trading
Hshare can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Binance, Abucoins, Trade Satoshi, Coinnest, CoolCoin, ZB.COM, Allcoin, OKEx, Gate.io, C-CEX, ACX, Bit-Z, HitBTC, EXX, TOPBTC, Huobi and Kucoin. It is not possible to purchase Hshare directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hshare must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hshare using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hshare Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hshare and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.