GUESS (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. GUESS has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $21,179.00 worth of GUESS was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, GUESS has traded flat against the US dollar. One GUESS token can currently be bought for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001598 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Stocks.Exchange.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008443 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $69.10 or 0.00862966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 15.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013818 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012533 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 15% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00047385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00107408 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00190746 BTC.
GUESS’s launch date was October 28th, 2017. GUESS’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens. The official website for GUESS is peerguess.com. GUESS’s official message board is medium.com/@peerguess. GUESS’s official Twitter account is @peerguess.
According to CryptoCompare, “Peerguess is a cryptocurrency price ticker app designed to predict price movements in Bitcoin in the next 24h. It allows users to guess future prices to earn gems, learn about community tendencies and have access to the sophisticated data to improve their intuition. The aforementioned Gems can be converted to GUESS, an Ethereum-based token that acts the main currency in the platform allowing users to access aditional features. “
GUESS Token Trading
GUESS can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Stocks.Exchange. It is not currently possible to purchase GUESS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GUESS must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GUESS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GUESS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GUESS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.