Gifto (CURRENCY:GTO) traded 3.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 7th. One Gifto token can currently be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00003084 BTC on exchanges. Gifto has a total market cap of $39.81 million and approximately $8.40 million worth of Gifto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Gifto has traded 11% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Gifto launched on December 13th, 2017. Gifto’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 157,861,327 tokens. Gifto’s official Twitter account is @GIFTO_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Gifto is gifto.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “The GIFTO Protocol is a decentralized universal gifting protocol for 2.2 billion digital content consumption market. GIFTO Protocol allows for the creation and exchange of virtual gifts, built on smart contracts and blockchain technology, that in turn will create a decentralized consumer-driven virtual economic system. Users can Send and Receive GIFTO, the platform's ERC20 token, on any Social Media Platform “
Gifto Token Trading
Gifto can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not presently possible to purchase Gifto directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gifto must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Gifto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Gifto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gifto and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.