FunFair (CURRENCY:FUN) traded down 13.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. FunFair has a market capitalization of $175.85 million and approximately $1.11 million worth of FunFair was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, FunFair has traded down 20.9% against the U.S. dollar. One FunFair token can now be bought for $0.0382 or 0.00000459 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, HitBTC and Bitfinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.99 or 0.00864358 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013827 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00047447 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00110104 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00190754 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
FunFair launched on June 23rd, 2017. FunFair’s total supply is 10,999,873,621 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,605,074,689 tokens. The Reddit community for FunFair is /r/FunfairTech. FunFair’s official Twitter account is @FunFairTech. The official website for FunFair is funfair.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunFair is an Ethereum-based casino that allows users to bet in a trustless and decentralized model, featuing 3D games can be built in HTML5. FunFair offers cheap fees in terms of gas costs. The FUN coin is also an Ethereum-based token that will be used for all platform actions, including betting, lending, paying out players and compensating stakeholders. “
Buying and Selling FunFair
FunFair can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OKEx, Livecoin, Gate.io, Bitfinex, Radar Relay, Upbit, EtherDelta, Bittrex and Binance. It is not possible to buy FunFair directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade FunFair must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FunFair using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for FunFair Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FunFair and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.