FUNCoin (CURRENCY:FUNC) traded 9.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. During the last week, FUNCoin has traded down 27.6% against the U.S. dollar. FUNCoin has a total market cap of $245,850.00 and $117.00 worth of FUNCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One FUNCoin token can now be bought for about $0.0420 or 0.00000506 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $439.75 or 0.05313190 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004211 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 15.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001390 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.41 or 0.00016900 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0210 or 0.00000253 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.57 or 0.00018834 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00014103 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002694 BTC.
FUNCoin Token Profile
FUNCoin (FUNC) is a token. FUNCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,848,581 tokens. FUNCoin’s official website is www.funcoin.io. FUNCoin’s official Twitter account is @FunCoinCrypto.
According to CryptoCompare, “FunCoin is a Bitshares-based asset that is to be used in various gaming projects, their promotional activities as well as for further development. FUNC's circulation is 100.000.000 tokens. “
FUNCoin Token Trading
FUNCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to purchase FUNCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire FUNCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase FUNCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FUNCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FUNCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.