Feathercoin (CURRENCY:FTC) traded 12.7% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 27th. Feathercoin has a total market cap of $51.82 million and approximately $791,399.00 worth of Feathercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Feathercoin has traded down 2% against the US dollar. One Feathercoin coin can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003217 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bittrex and Bittylicious.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GoByte (GBX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.59 or 0.00152064 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00012761 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00011634 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001570 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006361 BTC.
Feathercoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 16th, 2013. Feathercoin’s total supply is 194,618,120 coins. The Reddit community for Feathercoin is /r/FeatherCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Feathercoin’s official website is feathercoin.com. Feathercoin’s official message board is forum.feathercoin.com. Feathercoin’s official Twitter account is @feathercoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Feathercoin is based on Litecoin, which is safeguarded from the effects of Bitcoin ASIC mining until now. It has a block reward of 200 coins and will have a total of 336 million coins. The start block reward was 80 coins and halves every 840,000 blocks. The coin has 336 million as a hard cap and the block target is 1 minute – difficulty is damped at 25%. Feathercoin is a UK Oxford based initiative and as such has a following locally with some merchants accepting the currency. The website also has its own shop where you can post and sell goods for FTC – or Feathercoins. “
Feathercoin Coin Trading
Feathercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, BX Thailand, Bittrex and Bittylicious. It is not possible to purchase Feathercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Feathercoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Feathercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Feathercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Feathercoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.