Everex (CURRENCY:EVX) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on February 20th. Over the last seven days, Everex has traded down 20.5% against the dollar. Everex has a total market cap of $22.60 million and $3.17 million worth of Everex was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Everex token can now be purchased for $1.37 or 0.00016682 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, BX Thailand, Kucoin and IDEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 14.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17% against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Everex’s launch date was September 29th, 2017. Everex’s total supply is 25,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,500,000 tokens. Everex’s official message board is blog.everex.io. The Reddit community for Everex is /r/everex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Everex’s official Twitter account is @everexio and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Everex is www.everex.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “Everex is a blockchain-based capital transfer system that aims to enable and ease the financial inclusion of unbanked, or underbanked people around the world. Everex proposes the Cryptocash, a cryptocurrency, where each unit has its value pegged to, and a name based on, the fiat currency it represents. Users convert local fiat currencies to Cryptocash using a currency exchange and transfer the coins to their Everex wallet. Cryptocash balances are provably underwritten by actual balances held in accounts of licensed financial institutions. The Everex system provides its users access to financial services using Cryptocash, without the volatility issues of existing, non-stablecoin cryptocurrencies. “
Buying and Selling Everex
Everex can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, Binance, BX Thailand, EtherDelta, OKEx, Mercatox, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Everex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everex must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Everex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Everex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Everex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.