Ethos (CURRENCY:ETHOS) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 7th. One Ethos token can now be bought for $2.81 or 0.00033698 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, HitBTC, Cobinhood and Binance. Ethos has a total market cap of $213.22 million and $1.38 million worth of Ethos was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Ethos has traded 28.4% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $71.99 or 0.00864358 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.15 or 0.00013827 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012045 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.95 or 0.00047447 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00110104 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.89 or 0.00190754 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Ethos’ launch date was June 27th, 2017. Ethos’ total supply is 222,295,208 tokens and its circulating supply is 75,975,162 tokens. The official website for Ethos is www.ethos.io. The Reddit community for Ethos is /r/ethos_io. Ethos’ official Twitter account is @Ethos_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ethos created a platform that could provides a single point of interaction with the new economy. This Digital Wallet is the backbone for Ethos 's asset management and cryptocurrency services platform. “
Ethos Token Trading
Ethos can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Livecoin, Cobinhood, EtherDelta, HitBTC and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to buy Ethos directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethos must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethos using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Ethos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ethos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.