ETHLend (CURRENCY:LEND) traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One ETHLend token can currently be purchased for about $0.0489 or 0.00000598 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, AEX, Binance and HitBTC. ETHLend has a market cap of $52.83 million and approximately $3.03 million worth of ETHLend was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ETHLend has traded down 23.4% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008570 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.04 or 0.00881537 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003042 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012185 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.86 or 0.00047236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $8.90 or 0.00108865 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00194746 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ETHLend’s genesis date was November 30th, 2017. ETHLend’s total supply is 1,299,999,942 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,080,453,124 tokens. ETHLend’s official message board is medium.com/@ethlend1. The official website for ETHLend is ethlend.io. The Reddit community for ETHLend is /r/ETHlend and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ETHLend’s official Twitter account is @ethlend1 and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “EthLend is decentralized lending application based on the Ethereum blockchain. LEND is an ERC20 token and its main utility is to be used for deployment payment fees on ETHLend with a 25% discount when compared to ETH. “
Buying and Selling ETHLend
ETHLend can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, Kucoin, AEX, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bibox and Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase ETHLend directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ETHLend must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ETHLend using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ETHLend Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ETHLend and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.