Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 10% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on February 27th. In the last seven days, Elastic has traded down 28.5% against the US dollar. Elastic has a total market cap of $18.12 million and approximately $95,508.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Elastic coin can now be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00002445 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0419 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0941 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 15.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.10 or 0.00025398 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0865 or 0.00001045 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00014998 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007870 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 22.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 8th, 2017. Elastic’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 89,570,123 coins. The Reddit community for Elastic is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Elastic is talk.elasticexplorer.org. Elastic’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. The official website for Elastic is www.elastic.pw.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Elastic Coin Trading
Elastic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Heat Wallet and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elastic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.