Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 15.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 7th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for $0.19 or 0.00002334 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex and Heat Wallet. Elastic has a total market capitalization of $17.17 million and approximately $108,814.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Elastic has traded down 28.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0923 or 0.00001123 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 18.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00024568 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0850 or 0.00001035 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013901 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00007388 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001750 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0115 or 0.00000140 BTC.
Elastic uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on June 8th, 2017. Elastic’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 89,570,123 coins. The official website for Elastic is www.elastic.pw. The Reddit community for Elastic is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elastic’s official message board is talk.elasticexplorer.org. Elastic’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not presently possible to buy Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Elastic and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.