Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 26% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 14th. One Einsteinium coin can now be bought for $0.36 or 0.00004376 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. During the last week, Einsteinium has traded up 48.5% against the U.S. dollar. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $77.73 million and $95.70 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $161.44 or 0.01963190 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0313 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004794 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007089 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016717 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00027728 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0952 or 0.00001160 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0835 or 0.00001018 BTC.
EMC2 is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 1st, 2014. Einsteinium’s total supply is 216,623,262 coins. Einsteinium’s official message board is emc2slack.herokuapp.com. Einsteinium’s official website is www.emc2.foundation. Einsteinium’s official Twitter account is @einsteiniumcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Einsteinium is /r/einsteinium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Einsteinium Coin Trading
Einsteinium can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Einsteinium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Einsteinium must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.