Dotcoin (CURRENCY:DOT) traded 8.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One Dotcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0201 or 0.00000246 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last week, Dotcoin has traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar. Dotcoin has a market capitalization of $5.79 million and $125,500.00 worth of Dotcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $162.47 or 0.01959940 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0321 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 11.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004126 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004738 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00007523 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016527 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 41.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004167 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00029202 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0965 or 0.00001183 BTC.
Dotcoin Coin Profile
DOT is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2014. Dotcoin’s total supply is 553,146,500 coins and its circulating supply is 288,146,500 coins. Dotcoin’s official website is www.cryptopia.co.nz. Dotcoin’s official Twitter account is @dotcoinnz.
According to CryptoCompare, “Dotcoin was developed by Cryptopia and it provides instant payments without the need for central authority. “
Buying and Selling Dotcoin
Dotcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. It is not presently possible to purchase Dotcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dotcoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dotcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Dotcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dotcoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.