Delphy (CURRENCY:DPY) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 7th. Over the last week, Delphy has traded 30.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Delphy has a total market capitalization of $37.07 million and $3.90 million worth of Delphy was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Delphy token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.00 or 0.00012162 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx and Gate.io.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008580 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.87 or 0.00874852 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013735 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012189 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000379 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047228 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108757 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.02 or 0.00194992 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Delphy’s genesis date was August 30th, 2016. Delphy’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 37,126,912 tokens. Delphy’s official Twitter account is @Delphy_org. Delphy’s official website is delphy.org.
Delphy Token Trading
Delphy can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Delphy directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Delphy must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Delphy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Delphy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Delphy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.