CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded down 10.3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. One CyberMiles token can now be bought for $0.0836 or 0.00001018 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, Binance, Coinbene and Huobi. Over the last seven days, CyberMiles has traded down 23.1% against the US dollar. CyberMiles has a total market cap of $37.24 million and $4.61 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $161.06 or 0.01960610 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004148 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004818 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007085 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00016678 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 25.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004586 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.28 or 0.00027771 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0939 or 0.00001143 BTC.
CMT is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 5th, 2017. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 445,197,759 tokens. The official website for CyberMiles is cm.5miles.com. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. CyberMiles’ official message board is medium.com/cybermiles. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CometCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency created to provide ease-of-access to users new to the crypto community. CMT can be send anywhere in the world, for a small fee and almost instantly. “
CyberMiles Token Trading
CyberMiles can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinbene, Huobi, Binance and Bibox. It is not possible to buy CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CyberMiles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.