CVCoin (CURRENCY:CVCOIN) traded down 11.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. Over the last week, CVCoin has traded down 23.4% against the dollar. CVCoin has a market capitalization of $6.27 million and $24,073.00 worth of CVCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CVCoin token can currently be bought for $0.64 or 0.00007665 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008618 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003090 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $72.28 or 0.00873335 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00013783 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012086 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00047468 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00109070 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.97 or 0.00192918 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CVCoin was first traded on May 18th, 2017. CVCoin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,837,033 tokens. CVCoin’s official Twitter account is @cvcoin_ico. The official website for CVCoin is crypviser.net. CVCoin’s official message board is www.crypviser-forum.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Crypviser uses blockchain technology to develop solutions for B2C and B2B markets. By providing genuine encryption key identification, Crypviser can prevent manipulation, interceptions MITM attacks on all communication levels. Crypviser has developed a security model, which is designed to meet the highest standards of cryptography for securely exchanging and storing all kinds of data. “
CVCoin Token Trading
CVCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is not presently possible to buy CVCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CVCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CVCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CVCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CVCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.