Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded down 3% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One Creatio coin can now be purchased for about $0.0047 or 0.00000059 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. Creatio has a market cap of $97,412.00 and approximately $102.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Creatio has traded down 14% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $14.72 or 0.00181812 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002949 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0848 or 0.00001048 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00019646 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded up 44.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
Creatio Coin Profile
XCRE is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It launched on October 20th, 2016. Creatio’s total supply is 20,520,514 coins. Creatio’s official website is xcreatio.com. Creatio’s official Twitter account is @creatioteam.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase Creatio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creatio must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creatio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Creatio and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.