Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for CoreSite Realty (NYSE: COR):
- 2/12/2018 – CoreSite Realty had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a $113.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/11/2018 – CoreSite Realty had its “hold” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They wrote, “We found overall revenue guidance to be on the lighter side considering the solid industry-wide trends reported by various data center companies and industry data providers. We believe COR’s interconnection business will continue to drive strong topline growth since the segment is directly correlated to industry-wide secular themes such as rapidly scaling clouds.””
- 2/9/2018 – CoreSite Realty had its price target lowered by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $129.00 to $126.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – CoreSite Realty had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from $111.00 to $107.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – CoreSite Realty had its price target lowered by analysts at Citigroup Inc from $115.00 to $105.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 2/9/2018 – CoreSite Realty was downgraded by analysts at TheStreet from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating.
- 2/8/2018 – CoreSite Realty had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Jefferies Group LLC.
- 1/17/2018 – CoreSite Realty was given a new $111.00 price target on by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG. They now have a “hold” rating on the stock. They wrote, “We generally view CoreSite as a very well executed company in the data center space but remain on the sidelines for two main reasons: 1) Valuation and trading multiples remain above peers in an increasingly competitive data center market; 2) Beyond CoreSite’s data center expansions into Reston, VA, we have little visibility into the other strategies the company might be pursuing.””
- 1/10/2018 – CoreSite Realty is now covered by analysts at Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group. They set an “overweight” rating and a $124.00 price target on the stock.
Shares of CoreSite Realty Corp (NYSE COR) opened at $96.26 on Tuesday. CoreSite Realty Corp has a one year low of $85.57 and a one year high of $120.85. The firm has a market cap of $3,296.25, a PE ratio of 52.32, a P/E/G ratio of 1.13 and a beta of 0.33. The company has a quick ratio of 0.27, a current ratio of 0.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.24.
CoreSite Realty (NYSE:COR) last released its quarterly earnings data on Thursday, February 8th. The real estate investment trust reported $1.18 earnings per share for the quarter, topping the Zacks’ consensus estimate of $1.14 by $0.04. CoreSite Realty had a net margin of 15.54% and a return on equity of 16.77%. The company had revenue of $125.95 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $125.71 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm earned $1.06 earnings per share. The firm’s revenue for the quarter was up 14.0% compared to the same quarter last year. analysts anticipate that CoreSite Realty Corp will post 5 EPS for the current year.
In related news, SVP Steven James Smith sold 7,121 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, January 2nd. The shares were sold at an average price of $112.73, for a total value of $802,750.33. Following the completion of the sale, the senior vice president now directly owns 48,137 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $5,426,484.01. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through this hyperlink. Over the last ninety days, insiders purchased 193,000 shares of company stock valued at $68,330 and sold 12,533 shares valued at $1,379,689. 1.50% of the stock is owned by corporate insiders.
CoreSite Realty Corporation (CoreSite) is an integrated, self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company, through its controlling interest in CoreSite, L.P., is engaged in the business of ownership, acquisition, construction and operation of data centers across a range of markets in the United States, including the Northern Virginia, New York and San Francisco Bay areas, Chicago, Los Angeles, Boston, Miami and Denver.
Receive News & Ratings for CoreSite Realty Corp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoreSite Realty Corp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.