CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded 20.9% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. CoinFi has a market capitalization of $9.84 million and approximately $53,322.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, CoinFi has traded down 4.2% against the dollar. One CoinFi token can currently be bought for about $0.0577 or 0.00000713 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Kucoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008637 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003072 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $70.25 or 0.00867670 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013959 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012358 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0309 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.88 or 0.00047930 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $8.85 or 0.00109315 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.75 or 0.00194564 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
CoinFi was first traded on December 15th, 2017. CoinFi’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 170,470,573 tokens. The official website for CoinFi is www.coinfi.com. CoinFi’s official message board is medium.com/coinfi. CoinFi’s official Twitter account is @coin_fi and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CoinFi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinFi and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.