Clams (CURRENCY:CLAM) traded 10.8% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on February 27th. Clams has a total market cap of $12.52 million and approximately $82,233.00 worth of Clams was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Clams has traded 13.8% lower against the US dollar. One Clams coin can currently be bought for about $4.29 or 0.00051627 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex, Poloniex and Bleutrade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Lisk (LSK) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $12.00 or 0.00144399 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.53 or 0.00198923 BTC.
- Waves (WAVES) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.02 or 0.00060438 BTC.
- Nxt (NXT) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001718 BTC.
- Neblio (NEBL) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.26 or 0.00123398 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.82 or 0.00274612 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0504 or 0.00000607 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded down 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0908 or 0.00001091 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003171 BTC.
Clams Coin Profile
Clams (CLAM) is a coin. Its launch date was May 15th, 2014. Clams’ total supply is 16,614,805 coins and its circulating supply is 2,916,625 coins. Clams’ official Twitter account is @ClamClient. The Reddit community for Clams is /r/CLAMClient and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Clams’ official website is clamcoin.org.
Buying and Selling Clams
Clams can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit, Poloniex and Bleutrade. It is not possible to buy Clams directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Clams must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Clams using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Clams Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clams and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.