ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded down 20.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. ChainLink has a total market cap of $151.81 million and approximately $5.51 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ChainLink has traded 11.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ChainLink token can currently be bought for about $0.43 or 0.00005417 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Gate.io, COSS and Binance.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00008443 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $69.10 or 0.00862966 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003006 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00013818 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012533 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.79 or 0.00047385 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.60 or 0.00107408 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.27 or 0.00190746 BTC.
ChainLink Token Profile
ChainLink’s genesis date was September 16th, 2017. ChainLink’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. ChainLink’s official website is smartcontract.com. ChainLink’s official Twitter account is @smart_contract.
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, IDEX, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Mercatox, Binance, OKEx and Token Store. It is not presently possible to buy ChainLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ChainLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ChainLink and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.