BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded down 8.4% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 14th. BitWhite has a market capitalization of $2.75 million and approximately $6,730.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BitWhite has traded 34.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BitWhite coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0763 or 0.00000918 BTC on exchanges including Iquant, Stocks.Exchange, BitFlip and Exrates.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.49 or 0.00066012 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00034812 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00006332 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001328 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
BitWhite Coin Profile
BTW is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It launched on November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,192,658 coins and its circulating supply is 36,084,234 coins. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW). The official website for BitWhite is bitwhite.org.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Iquant, Stocks.Exchange, Exrates and BitFlip. It is not currently possible to buy BitWhite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitWhite must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitWhite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.