Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) traded 7.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 7th. Bitcore has a market cap of $118.41 million and approximately $1.66 million worth of Bitcore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Bitcore has traded 5.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Bitcore coin can currently be purchased for about $9.61 or 0.00115638 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bit-Z, C-CEX and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8,362.15 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $619.01 or 0.07452130 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $962.76 or 0.11590400 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $163.43 or 0.01967530 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $215.93 or 0.02599500 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded up 32.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.31 or 0.00208367 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 13.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.39 or 0.00113068 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $70.32 or 0.00846589 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $255.54 or 0.03076330 BTC.
Bitcore (CURRENCY:BTX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the TimeTravel hashing algorithm. It launched on April 24th, 2017. Bitcore’s total supply is 16,853,841 coins and its circulating supply is 12,327,329 coins. The official website for Bitcore is bitcore.cc. Bitcore’s official Twitter account is @bitcore_btx and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcore is a Bitcoin-based cryptocurrency created through a snapshot and airdrop process. Bitcore has 10 MB blocks with Segwit enabled which allows for the network to handle about 17.6 billion transactions per year. It also features an ASIC resistant pow algorithm, Timetravel10, and a difficult adjustment called 64_15 that ensures that there is no more than a 15 percent change in difficulty within a 64 block period.”
Bitcore Coin Trading
Bitcore can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, C-CEX, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is not possible to purchase Bitcore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcore must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.