BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) traded down 9.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 7th. BitcoinDark has a total market cap of $97.93 million and approximately $73,257.00 worth of BitcoinDark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, BitcoinDark has traded 19.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One BitcoinDark coin can currently be bought for about $75.98 or 0.00948950 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00039052 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded down 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded 14.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00010774 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00027443 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded down 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002372 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 17.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005975 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 53.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00029530 BTC.
BitcoinDark Coin Profile
BitcoinDark (CURRENCY:BTCD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 9th, 2014. BitcoinDark’s total supply is 1,288,862 coins. The official website for BitcoinDark is bitcoindark.com. The Reddit community for BitcoinDark is /r/bitcoindark and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BitcoinDark’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinDark.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Dark (BTCD) is a PoW and PoS hybrid alternatve crypto currency based on the same algorithm as Bitcoin itself – SHA256 – the difference is in the intent behind development – where Bitcoin is moving towards regulatory approval with increased transparency, BitcoinDark tries to push further of the belief of decentralisation and anonymity. The block time is 60 seconds – there was a 1.5 premine and a total of 22 million coins are scheduled to be produced. Following the announcement of the Komodo Platform by the SuperNet team, BitcoinDark could be swapped for KMD coins and will be so until 2018. BTCD technology will be further advanced in the KMD platform. “
BitcoinDark Coin Trading
BitcoinDark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Poloniex, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy BitcoinDark directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitcoinDark must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BitcoinDark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for BitcoinDark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BitcoinDark and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.