Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. One Bitcoin Cash coin can currently be bought for $936.15 or 0.11547700 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitBay, Coinnest, Paribu and Bithumb. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 14.5% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a total market capitalization of $15.93 billion and $391.49 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8,165.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00027448 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.08 or 0.00173654 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00022660 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $142.61 or 0.01759080 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00020719 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002830 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004200 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001970 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded down 18.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00011007 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Coin Profile
Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 17,017,838 coins. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official website is bitcoincash.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Upbit, Gemini, BtcTrade.im, Coinsquare, Bitstamp, CoinsBank, itBit, Tidex, Exmo, Bit-Z, Bithumb, LakeBTC, ACX, Bitonic, EXX, CoolCoin, BTCBOX, BX Thailand, GetBTC, Korbit, Kucoin, YoBit, OKEx, Negocie Coins, bitFlyer, Fisco, QuadrigaCX, Bitfinex, WEX, Gatecoin, Binance, Huobi, Coinrail, Foxbit, BL3P, Gate.io, Allcoin, HitBTC, Independent Reserve, RightBTC, ZB.COM, BTCTurk, Kraken, BitMEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Coinone, Zaif, BitGrail, Poloniex, Bleutrade, BTC Markets, Bitbank, Luno, Mr. Exchange, GDAX, BitBay, Bittrex, Bitso, xBTCe, Lbank, Coinfloor, Paribu, Bitcoin Indonesia, BTCC, Livecoin, CEX.IO, Liqui, Coinnest, Coinroom, Quoine and CoinEgg. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX.
Receive News & Ratings for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bitcoin Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.