BCAP (CURRENCY:BCAP) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on February 27th. BCAP has a total market cap of $26.85 million and approximately $0.00 worth of BCAP was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, BCAP has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. One BCAP token can currently be bought for $2.68 or 0.00031246 BTC on exchanges including Liqui and EtherDelta.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00008600 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $72.26 or 0.00869367 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00013898 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012077 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0317 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.98 or 0.00047841 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00109652 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 17.2% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00190235 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
BCAP was first traded on May 10th, 2017. BCAP’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The Reddit community for BCAP is /r/vctoken. BCAP’s official Twitter account is @blockchaincap and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BCAP is blockchain.capital.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blockchain Fund is a digital venture capital fund partially raised through a cryptocurrency token offering in which token holders become part of the fund investing in top companies operating within the blockchain tech sector. BCAP is an Ethereum-based token. “
Buying and Selling BCAP
BCAP can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui and EtherDelta. It is not possible to purchase BCAP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BCAP must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BCAP using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for BCAP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BCAP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.