Aragon (CURRENCY:ANT) traded down 11.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 14th. In the last week, Aragon has traded down 21.5% against the dollar. One Aragon token can currently be purchased for about $3.10 or 0.00037747 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Aragon has a total market capitalization of $82.67 million and approximately $387,921.00 worth of Aragon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008563 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $72.63 or 0.00883169 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 13.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 14.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00013686 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012173 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00047062 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.93 or 0.00108553 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 16.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00195110 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Aragon Token Profile
Aragon’s launch date was May 15th, 2017. Aragon’s total supply is 39,609,524 tokens and its circulating supply is 26,705,679 tokens. The official message board for Aragon is blog.aragon.one. Aragon’s official Twitter account is @AragonProject. Aragon’s official website is aragon.one.
According to CryptoCompare, “Aragon is a decentralized platform built on the Ethereum network. It allows users to manage entire organizations on the blockchain offering several tools that allow users to managed these decentralized organizations with efficiency. The ANT will enable its holders to govern the Aragon Network. “
Buying and Selling Aragon
Aragon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Liqui, HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not possible to buy Aragon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aragon must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aragon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aragon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aragon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.