Ripple (CURRENCY:XRP) traded down 6.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on February 26th. Over the last seven days, Ripple has traded down 18% against the US dollar. One Ripple coin can now be purchased for about $0.78 or 0.00008710 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, CEX.IO, BTC Markets and Abucoins. Ripple has a market cap of $30.61 billion and approximately $341.46 million worth of Ripple was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- NEO (NEO) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $83.55 or 0.00929446 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003229 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014597 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0351 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011113 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.14 or 0.00046060 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088563 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 11.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.52 or 0.00205959 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $788.62 or 0.08772400 BTC.
Ripple’s launch date was February 2nd, 2013. Ripple’s total supply is 99,992,520,283 coins and its circulating supply is 39,091,956,706 coins. Ripple’s official Twitter account is @Ripple and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ripple is ripple.com. Ripple’s official message board is www.xrpchat.com. The Reddit community for Ripple is /r/ripple and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Ripple positions itself as a complement to, rather than a competitor with, Bitcoin – the site has a page dedicated to Ripple for bitcoiners. Ripple is a distributed network which means transactions occur immediately across the network – and as it is peer to peer – the network is resilient to systemic risk. Ripples aren't mined – unlike bitcoin and its peers – but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP which adds a deflationary measure into the system. There are 100 billion XRP at present.”
Ripple Coin Trading
Ripple can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bithumb, Bitbank, ZB.COM, LiteBit.eu, Gatehub, Coinrail, Bits Blockchain, BX Thailand, Coinbene, Bitstamp, RippleFox, Bitinka, Ripple China, BTC Markets, HitBTC, Qryptos, BCEX, Exrates, Bitfinex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Exmo, Huobi, The Rock Trading, Poloniex, Koinex, CEX.IO, CoinEgg, Bittrex, Mr. Exchange, Bitstamp (Ripple Gateway), Bitcoin Indonesia, Cryptomate, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Rippex, Bitsane, Binance, Korbit, Gate.io, Bitso, Coinone, AEX, Upbit, Abucoins, Altcoin Trader, Kraken and BitFlip. It is not presently possible to buy Ripple directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ripple must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ripple using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Ripple Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ripple and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.